blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, July 28, 2013

First off, let's give credit where credit due. I had lunch with Christina and she is having alot of success with her travel blog, winning acclamations and getting invitation on sponsored trips to various travel destinations. Naturally, we talked about it and it reminded me that I have a tome to dust off and to start inking my quill. So thanks to Christina, I decided to let myself loose on this forum....

Contrary to my image of being a happy-go-lucky dude who seems to take everything in stride, I have another side which is seldom shown to others. It takes the form of a weight and writing is a way for me to release that weight.

This weight is now really burdensome and weighing far too heavy for me to bear. This slab of weight is deceitful, shameful and filthy. It also comes with a stench and is decadent in nature. I need to release that weight somehow, and I need help to do that. I am searching for that panacea and really hope it will come soon. The current remedy is a placebo, and will only add to the weight if I continue in that vein.

Moving to a lighter note, and some positivity to inject into this dark post. I have been promoted!!! I am now the Sales Manager for Asia Pacific and Middle East in the HODer team. It is a growth area, and I believe I may be working in a great team through my initial on boarding experience. I am fired up and relishing to do a great job. Wootttt......

On music, it's back to Mandopop. There are so many great new ballads that I feel like tainting in PartyWorld. Give me that damn mic now will you!

On books, I am reading "The Pillars Of The Earth" by Ken Follett. It is a Christmas gift from Aimee/Thomas and the first 200 pages tell me that it will be good!

Alrighty, it is 3.38am and I need to get some rest for football tomorrow. Good night mates!

posted at 28.7.13 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (1) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth