blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year..... Welcome 2012!!!

2011 was a great year and it flew past just like that..... As usual, there are always ups and downs but all in all, there are more ups than downs..... So in that aspect, Im thankful for that.....

And yes, now that all the parties are done, I need to start thinking for my liver, and stop drinking at the rate that I am doing right now.....

Yesterday night, an incident happened which reminded me of how it's like being in a relationship again..... It can be really nice, and also can be really shitty when it turns another way.....

Not in the mood for writing but no idea why I decided to blog anyhow.... Oh well, have a good year ahead!!!

Labels:


posted at 1.1.12 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth