blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy CNY peepz......

Wheeee.......

First off, Ive gotten my IPF...... It didn't disappoint..... I got what I expected......
Its an A-/A kind of result which Im really happy about....... Thank God for that...... And I hope I can continue with the current performance level......

Well, I think Im sorta lucky this CNY......
I won in Blackjack in ZQ's on Chu Yi
I won in Mahjong in Ed's on Chu Er
I won in Blackjack in Aunt Mary's on Chu San

Well, will it be "I won in Blackjack in Sand's/Sentosa's in Apr or May"??

Prolly will wait till Mid year before I will take a look at the IRs.......
Lets hope the luck stays with me yeah......

Wishing everyone a very good year ahead and most importantly good health...... HUAT AH!!!

Labels:


posted at 16.2.10 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth