blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Monday, November 10, 2008

Sigh..... 11pm telecon...... But yeah, while waiting I shall dedicate this entry to Ms Cheryl Ng as promised........

Dearest "star-crossed lover", friend, buddy,

On work level, thank you so much for the guidance that you have given me for the past few months. Without those advice of yours, Im sure as hell cannot handle Mr AA as well as I am doing now...... My onboarding was made smooth because you are such a wonderful buddy and I am grateful for the help you have rendered......

On a personal level, you have provided laughter and joy through your positive demeanour...... Everyone always seem to enjoy your company...... So you can almost imagine how life it must be right now, without the bulb to light up the room...... I guess Rotterdam doesnt seem so gloomy afterall with you over there hur......

Hahaha..... You better hope that I get my GO next year..... Then we won't be that star-crossed afterall...... LOL..... For you, I will apply to EU even though I pretty much prefer to be in Asia...... Then the London, Rotterdam dream may just come true...... Hahaha..... If not, I guess we will be darn blardy star-crossed, when you are back after 2 years, I will be gone for 2 years...... LOL......

Though we are all 7 hours and about 17,000 km apart, Im sure we will all keep in touch as if there is no geographical barrier...... So take care and all the best over there....... Don't snack too much and pout too much...... Till then..... Ciaozz.....

Best regards,
Ray

Labels:


posted at 10.11.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth