blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My love for the 3 out of 4 chinese classics begins when I am a little under 5.....

The love for "Three Kingdoms" started through watching my brother playing the game by Koei; "Romance of the Three Kingdom 2" on our uncle's ancient 286 computer...... The same for goes for "Water Margin".......

Growing up, I watched many variation of "Journey to the West", "Water Margin" and "Three Kingdoms"...... It was awesome....... I love the 99 adventures, the code of honour of the 108 in Liang Shan, and the deception and strategy from "Three Kingdom"...... Through this classics especially "Three Kingdoms", I come to know of many famous quotes and scenes...... I like so many of them...... Love them to bits.......

Fans of Three Kingdom, compare your favourites with mine;

"伏龙、凤雏二人得一,可安天下"
"内事不决问张昭,外事不决问周瑜"
"既生瑜,何生亮"
"宁教我负天下人,莫教天下人负我"
"兄弟如手足,妻子如衣服"
"天下大势:分久必合,合久必分蘖期"
"欲破曹公,宜用火攻,萬事俱備,只欠東風"
"但有断头将军,无降将军"
"为汝这孺子,几损我一大将"
"天下英雄,惟使君与操耳"
"治世之能臣,乱世之奸雄"

Labels:


posted at 11.11.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth