blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, November 16, 2008

An awesome weekend.......

Friday

On Friday, it was mission LN...... LN aka Tan Lueneng, a good buddy whom I have known since SMU year 1 proposed to my now "sister-in-law", Jac, during a gig which he performed in....... In front of 400 - 500 students, he goes down on his knees and ask the question that is probably the most important in his life.......

We knew that he was going to do it and we went to render our support, and bought some confetti cannons to go along with...... It was a top secret mission and we were sworn to secrecy, in case of news reaching Jac for whatever reasons.......

Out of a population of about 6.7 billion, it is incredibly hard for two person to meet each other, again from the slim odds, the two became an item....... So its pure joy to see two really great friends sealing that incredibly crazy odds to be bond together in a lifetime commitment....... Its pure joy....... And Im incredibly happy and proud for my bro and Jac....... Well done, my friends......

Saturday

Saturday was great fun Guitar Hero-ing(World Tour) at Stella's....... We had a drum set and a guitar, just too bad we cannot play the vocal for lack of another Wii controller...... Its my first time playing Guitar Hero and its darn awesome........ So awesome to the point, that I am actually considering buying a console just to play that game........

Well, I guess the fun boils down to the fact that I have always toy-ed with the idea of learning an instrument and playing it to my favourite tunes....... Coupled with the lack of musical talent, Guitar Hero is the closest which I can get to that experience......

Lets see, prolly I will try to finally set my heart down and learn a real guitar or something...... Prolly going to enrol myself in Yamaha or something..... Or buying a new console and get that incredibly fun Guitar Hero....... Awesome......

Sunday

Soccer as usual and skipping church as usual...... Not a good thing, I mean skipping church that is...... The last time was with Sue at her church somewhere in Tanah Merah....... Will try to get myself on the Saturday services or Sunday evening services in Wesley or Sue's......

Alright folks, have a good week ahead...... *Mimicking Peon in warcraft: Work Work*

Labels:


posted at 16.11.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth