blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I thought about many things...... However, it is kinda hard to put all those thoughts into words coherently....... Confused...... Personal life is in a mess right now...... Pretty much a scrambled world...... Hopefully, my career and family life will/must be a blueprint world......

Career Goals
Long Term Goal:

- GO Program - 3rd Year in Shell (Relocation to another Shell location for 2 years)
- MBA - 5th Year in Shell (US/UK if sponsored else Insead)
- Shell's DMC - 7th Year in Shell (Shell's Downstream Management Consultancy)

Short Term Milestones:

- Achieve an IPF which is above average consistently
- Received positive quarterly feedback consistently (The first one is, Yay!!!)

Personal Goals

Personal goals should actually be pretty much smooth sailing till it backfires on me...... I always think that the timing screw us up........ What if she started work earlier, what if, what could, what should....... Bahhh...... Relocation, married, have kids...... Watertight plan turns haywire.......

"When fates hands you a lemon, make lemonade".......

Just gotta learn from it...... And grow up.......

There are actually alot alot alot of things I will want to achieve however it will be too long to list it all down.......
Family Goals
- I want my parents and siblings to be healthy and happy
Personal, Family, Career....... I want to handle all three well....... Easier said than done and there's always a tradeoff...... Recent incidents have shown that I didnt manage it well enough...... You can't have the cake and eat it too......
Enough rambling...... Gotta go back to my books...... Have a good one, people......

Labels:


posted at 14.10.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth