blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wheeee....... Yet another week passed.......

Met KC, Sue and Alina on Thursday....... Was nice catching up with them...... I realized that once everyone start working, you need to catch up once in a while over meals to really find out how everyone's doing........ A corporate life robbed away the sort of regular coincidental meeting you would have in school.......

Had a great evening just idling away with Crystal, Cheryl, Ping Wen, Daniel and Sean...... Chatted for the longest time talking about everything over dinner and drinks....... Was great and I enjoyed it....... After the chatting session, I headed over to Butter for a catchup with another bunch...... Clement, Josh and Darrelle....... Bumped into Stella and Michelle over there.......

Stella was rather funny with her tipsy self...... She told me at least a gazillion times; "Alvin is coming home tomorrow"....... Alvin, if you are reading this, I think she really misses you like crazy........ LOL....... So you better compensate her in some ways or another hur hur.......

Josh as usual was in his very playful self...... Freaking licked me on my ears (a freaking blardy wet one like a dog lick) while I was taking a picture for some random peepz...... LOL..... Was darn funny, I think people would have mistaken us for a gay couple or something....... Clement mentioned that Josh and Reuben are poles apart other than the partying...... I still remembered how Reuben flashed his ass in the hostel when we are in HK together...... Forgotten why he did that, but I remembered I was laughing like crazy then....... Hope that banker is doing well in HK........ Missing the crazy time we shared in HK......

Poker session at Keith's in a bit....... Lazy Saturday, spent napping, reading, winning eleven-ing.......

Looking forward to the F1 weekend...... Wootttt...... Will be a darn fun weekend......
Ciaoz peepz...... Have a great one.......

Labels:


posted at 20.9.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth