blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, August 03, 2008

Woootttt........ Had a really great week.......
Thursday to Thumper with Clement, Josh and Darrelle........ Was quite mad, even though I had work but we partied till 4am before closing the night with Pig Organ Soup on Beatty Lane...... Awesome man........

Friday was with the Shell folks....... Some "crazy hour" beer before we head over for seafood dinner....... Had a really long dinner chatting about nothing....... End off the day with a mahjong session with LN, Ed and Favian.......

Saturday was with the soccer guys + Shaoru, Jiahui, Hui Ying and Amanda (Shaoru's cousin)....... Headed over to JB....... Go-karting was awesome....... LOL...... I think Im a really safe driver man........ Thats one thing I learnt about myself........ We played two rounds before heading over to Taman Market for an awesome meal....... Came back to Singapore and KTVed till 2.30am...... I know a friend who sounds like Jackie Chung, now I found another that sounds like Andy Lau...... Gosh...... Never judge a book by its cover.......

Today was great as well....... Met Sue Ann for prawn noodle....... We even went for service together....... LOL...... Kinda cool man........ God's plan....... Initially, I wanted to meet her for Dark Knight since I missed it earlier with Chloe....... Yet, it ended up having Prawn mee, Ice cream and service....... Still remember when I met her in Cathay and we somehow talk about God as well...... And today we attended a service together....... Awesome la Sue....... I prayed about the UE Square thingy for you....... Update me yeah......

A great week....... I am contended....... Gonna fight hard during weekdays and make it up with it during weekends...... Life's good...... The only thing I missed this week was the dinner at Joe's...... Crap, I wanted to go but I woke up really late....... Will prolly ask him out for dinner before he fly off to Denmark........

Cheerios folks......

Labels:


posted at 3.8.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth