blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, August 07, 2008

Time really flies...... I have been working close to three months now...... Fast hur....... Going to do my quarterly review pretty soon.......

On Sept 2nd, I will be heading back to SMU for a career talk...... About a year ago, I went for the same talk and was there for information, a year later, Im back there to give information to students interested in Shell....... I hope that in a few years time, I will be doing the presentation to the students.......

Some milestones for the next 2 months at work;

Aug 15th - Nexus Event and meeting Shell Chairman
Sep 2nd - SMU Talk
Sep - Paintball
Oct 2nd week - First Biz Trip


Cool beans!!!

Really looking forward to my first business trip..... Its going to be a whole week in KL..... Though its near but its still a business trip...... Nice hotels, nice meals but backlog of work....... Its probably going to be the only one for me this year...... Hopefully, London, Australia, China for 2009......

Played soccer on Tuesday....... Kinda make it up for the lack of soccer on Sunday...... Sweat it out..... Was good......

Gonna get a break on National day...... A welcome break....... Need that just to rest my feet and wet my lips.......

TGIF, wheeee u wheeeee!!!!

Labels:


posted at 7.8.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth