blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Someone mentioned if I go after 'X', it will be tantamount to "incest", "taboo"...... I don't think I will agree with that statement though...... Ever since Im back in the market again, friends and colleagues started throwing out names after names to pair me up with....... Suddenly everyone who isn't a male comes up high on the hitlist......

The funniest person category belongs to Chye Ling....... LOL...... I will never forget what she did during Cheryl's chalet........

Bumped into Ning Xia this evening..... Haven seen her for a while and it took me a good 2-3 seconds before I can recognize her when she called my name....... LOL...... It took me a while to register because she look much prettier now compared to the days when I worked with her in MPW........

And I bumped into Shu Wen when Im in Velvet last Friday....... Seems like a MPW reunion on separate occasions....... Probably I will bump into Zhong Yi, Elise and Laurene next hur hur.......

Started playing Diablo 2 again....... 8 years back, Im playing that, 8 years later Im still having helluva fun playing it....... Just goes to show how good that game is.......

A relatively slow week....... Thank God its already Thursday....... :)

Labels:


posted at 20.8.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth