blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, August 28, 2008

I feel flattered as well as jaded.......

Interesting night as I will see it as...... A colourful world out there........ All kinds of people mingle into a cauldron..... Now I know why older guys seem to have commitment phobia of sort..... Because its just a temptation island out there for them.......

But somehow I think Im just not cut out to be the rest...... Im a slut..... But not that slutty.......

In any case, its a wonderful evening spent..... Alvin, Stella, Raymond and Shannon....... Nice company, nice music....... But not that nice a dinner..... LOL...... Im feeling hungry now......

Will probably feel shitty tomorrow..... But oh well, we live day by day......
Cheerios peepz.....

Labels:


posted at 28.8.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth