blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, August 16, 2008

Head is hurting like shit....... Freaking hangover....... What was suggested to be a drink or two tranpires into something more hardcore........ We were at Velvet Underground yesterday night....... And it is Keith's birthday today hence the drinks galore.......

I think I cannot hold my liquor as well as before....... A couple of beer, a shot and Long Island Tea completely waste me....... I must add that it is the freakin Long Island Tea that close the deal......

Keith, Leonard, Jeremy, Edmund, Zhi Ling, Jiahui and Huiying....... First casualty was Jeremy....... He just puked like a freakin merlion........ Some caught his "projectile" including myself....... Goshh...... And I am still telling everyone to be aware of Keith since he was compelled to drink like a whale....... Everyone was at least in the "happy high" state........

After Jeremy got smashed...... He slept near the river and I stay watch over him while the rest went in again to "take the bags"........ More like a pretext because I have to wait for the longest time out there while they are dancing off their stupor....... The long island tea got the better of me and I puked like no tomorrow.......

Woke up with my head splitting...... And I puke off what I didn't yesterday....... I cannot recall when is the last time I actually drank myself to this state....... Probably back in the freshmen or sophomore years when life is a little more crazy........

Happy Birthday Keith, and Jeremy, you owe me one..... LOL......

Labels:


posted at 16.8.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth