blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Had a great evening yesterday with Ker Choon....... A catching up session in Manhantan Fish Market and we watched "Bad Habits" at the Picture House after dinner....... Pretty cool show where everything revolves around food....... Giving juxtapose of fat and thin using various metaphor like a pair of goldfish....... Interesting show and not at all boring....... Saw a poster on another show; "The Go Master"...... Reminds me of a show by Tony Leung Kai Fai in which he was a Chiness Chess Master in that show....... Its an awesome show and I think I will try to watch it again........

My KL business trip was postponed to next year due to certain reasons...... Bahh..... Kinda disappointed....... But on a brighter side, I get to go with Chloe and Lionel next year.......

Im being rope in to help with the F1 event...... Going to take care of some big wigs customers...... Probably Ship owners or senior executives from shipping firms....... It will be an interesting session....... Going to be in the golf course and some high tea session...... Lets see how it goes......

Gobbling up books like no tomorrow....... Ive completed about 5 books since I last updated on the books I read......

- "Chairman Mao Will Not Be Amused"
- "Rules of Work"
- "Ocean of Words"
- "Grotesque"

I missed the Borders book sale in Expo...... Urgghhhh...... Should have went...... Wasted opportunity........

Labels:


posted at 13.8.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth