blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Monday, July 28, 2008

13 mins to my 9pm teleconference......

The office is empty and I am blasting Coldplay Viva La Vida...... Woottt......
Coldplay is really blardy good.......

Late night teleconference is going to be a pretty regular item for me....... And its only going to get worse once I kick-start one of the projects......

My name are cited very regularly in the emails right now...... I do not know whether its a good or bad thing....... Im being roped in for every little thing...... And Pascal Garcia say that to me in his French accent; "You seems to be involved in everything, everything Ray Ray Ray"......

Guess that pretty summed up my work so far...... Just hope that I can manage the increasingly overdemanding workload....... Just hope that I can go home regularly at 7pm..... But its almost impossible as time passes....... Oh well, a new phase and I know what I want...... Will just strive for it...... Just glad that I am given the opportunities to shine.......

Ok, time to dial in...... Later friends......

posted at 28.7.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth