blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, June 08, 2008

Recently I saw Ah Goh's nick on MSN and I kinda like it alot; when a bird shits on your head, you thank God that cows don't fly...... LOL...... Optimism at its zenith...... I think everyone will love that kind of attitude.......

Feeling some stress at work already....... I always take pride in my work hence placing an invisible benchmark of how that piece of work should be...... However the stress comes when obstacles get into your way of achieving that benchmark....... And the obstacle is not removable....... Bahhhhh........ Hope for the best.......

Going to bed already.......

My sleeping table;
9-10 hours: Fresh and recharged
7-8 hours: Normal
5-6 hours: Lethargic
3-4 hours: Tired
1-2 hours: Zombie

Ive been keeping my hours on the first two for the past 3 weeks and I hope it continues this way....... Good night my friends.......

Labels:


posted at 8.6.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth