blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, June 22, 2008

Played badminton with some of the shell peepz on Wednesday....... I must say that its really enjoyable....... These guys/gals can really play hence its real fun...... Even some of them are in their 40s and 50s but they can sure put hard a fight to us youngsters..... Put us to shame even...... Real fun and I think Im gonna play with them every Wednesday........

Finished "Undercover Economist"........ Not bad a book....... Makes economics much more interesting than school...... Worth reading it......

8/10.......

Finished "After Dark" by Haruki Murakami....... Interesting read though I feel that its not as good as his previous........ Once again, I feel that Im missing the point in his work....... Prolly need to research more to search for deeper interpretations........

8/10.......

Week by week, time passes........ Week 6, here I come!!!

Labels:


posted at 22.6.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth