blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, June 12, 2008

Been told today that I will be given a chance to spearhead a pricing process change....... Its a global change and its impact affects 70++ countries....... Kick off in the fourth quarter of this year....... And expected to end in three months....... Gonna start proposing my reccomended process flow before she goes for maternity........

Because of this, my Hainan island trip is a goner....... Dont think I will be going back to the island with my bro and relatives in December......

According to Mey, its a project that will get loads of visibility with senior management....... In her words; "you will be in the limelight".......

Well, I think its like being chosen to take a spot kick....... The pressure is on you to deliver, and if you do, all is well and good...... But on the flip side, if I miss, everyone knows whose to blame........ Oh well...... Hope I will be cool and slot it in....... :P

One thing is for sure, teleconference in the US and EU timing will be very very frequent...... Bahhhh........

On a side note, I have only taken spot kick once in my life before....... In an inter-class tournament in Secondary school....... And I whack a beauty....... Unbelievable, but Im a striker in my secondary school days and my shooting and finishing use to be top-notch then....... LOL...... Keyword: "use to be" and "then"

Labels:


posted at 12.6.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth