blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Friday, May 09, 2008

Survived a 20 hours long flight back to Singapore.......
The graduation trip to US was a blast....... Thank you Nat, Ad Goh, Serene Ang, Joseph LMJ and Candy Tan aka Jiahuan for being such awesome travelling partners...... Had great fun and shopped like mad...... Loot includes;
  • 3 x Banana Republic work shirt
  • 1 x FCUK work shirt
  • 1 x Guess short sleeve shirt
  • 1 x Tommy Hilfilger polo
  • 2 x Levis t-shirt
  • 1 x Adidas t-shirt
  • 2 x Banana Republic ties
  • 2 x H&M pants
  • 1 x Levis jeans
  • 1 x Oakley berms
  • 1 x Aeropostale berms
  • 1 x Kenneth Cole watch
  • 1 x Samsonite suitcase......

I am never a person that loves to shop but I must admit that the price over in the States is incredibly tempting....... I think the loots from this trip will last me for years......

It was a well deserved break after slogging for 4 years in Uni...... And also the expectation that such trip will not happen often when everyone gonna plunge into a mundane and routine worklike(hopefully not)...........

All the results are out....... The last term is also my best term in SMU....... Comms In China: A+, Environmental Science: B+, Persuasion: A+........ Thank you Lord..... You have done wonders in my life........

Nat's pet cat passed away following an attack by a dog....... R.I.P Jet...... :<

Suffering from jetlag now...... its 4am and Im feeling energetic...... Bahhh..... Gotta take awhile to re-adjust back to Singapore time.......

Labels:


posted at 9.5.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth