blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Monday, May 12, 2008

Just watched an old classic; "Top Gun"....... LOL...... Yeahhh..... Its old school, I know...... But its really good...... Maverick and Ice Man hur hur...... I wanna watch all this good movies but sometimes its not possible to rent such classics anymore....... So its lucky that Im still able to get "Top Gun".......

Ive got 3 weeks to slack before working...... And Im already feeling quite restless...... I think I lack the ability to rot for too long....... But I know that once I start working, I will die for just to get time off...... Oh well..... Im a slut..... I know it......

I heard something and somehow it affected me alittle....... I cant really explain but I always have a defensive feeling about the things around me....... Normally, people wont have any reaction to such a thing, but it sure rattle my mind quite abit...... Defense mechanisms acting up I suppose...... Oh well, I gotta be more open about such things and be more mature.......

Its been awhile since I update about my reading...... Well, thats because I haven been doing any reading...... Im stuck with "Lord Of The Flies" for centuries....... Somehow I just cannot finish that book...... Its not that its bad or anything..... But somehow I cannot finish it...... Bahhh......

I have "Winning" by Jack Welch, "The Undercover Economist", "For One More Day" by Mitch Albom waiting for me...... And yet, my reading just slumped to a standstill...... Bahhh......

Oh well..... Meeting Serene later for a drink...... Think its a cheering-her-up meeting....... Hahaha...... But oh well, thats what I do best sometimes...... Meeting Sue Ann on Wednesday if the both of us doesnt pull a fast one on each other.......

I hope I get the Xbox 360 from Andy soon enough...... I can see my flesh rotting with every minute of not doing anything....... Ok, I think Im writing too many random stuff...... So thats all folks....... Cheerios.......

Ask me out if you wanna kill time...... Lets be time hunters together....... :P

Labels:


posted at 12.5.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth