blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy 6 years Anniversary to www.ooheliumoo.blogspot.com....... Woottt......

6 years ago, I promised myself that I have to do something to improve my English..... So that I can get a decent score for SAT.......

One of it was trying to pick up reading and the other is starting a blog so that I can improve my written English....... These two projects have since then transform into a kind of habitual behaviour........

My English is still atrocious but compared to 6 years ago...... I think I improve my proficiency of it by leaps and bounds........ So the fact that I can communicate to someone through English is by virtues of these two projects.......

So thank you blog for being such a faithful listener to all my woes and sharing in all my joys....... The 6 years had been a blast and Im sure we will continue to be happy together in future........

Labels:


posted at 31.5.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth