blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, April 06, 2008

I saw the best busking performance in Singapore today in Tampines........ They came from Peru and were playing folk music from South America....... Its just a flute, a guitar and this little wind instrument which I don't really know its name.......

Its darn cool....... I heard them the moment when I came out from the MRT station, goosebumps just appeared instantly...... The music was just so enchanting that I stood there and listened for about 20 minutes till the end of the performance before I left with a $5 tip........

Its so amazing....... I guess that is what music is all about........
:)

Labels:


posted at 6.4.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth