blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Met my potential line manager..... Pretty cool....... Discussed about the jobscope and gave me a brief overview about the organizational structure......

I must say that I love the sound of my jobscope....... Strategic thinking involving optimization; pitching the solutions to business units; dealing with brokers and ship owners; negotiating contracts and agreements.......

Sounds very challenging and fun...... Sounds like something I would love to do....... Wooottt...... Will be meeting another manager and all the rails will be greased then........ Niceeee....... Probably starting in mid or end May........ After my graduation trip to US (West Coast)....... The trip is still in planning phase, nothing concrete at the moment......

Completed "Animal Farm" by George Orwell....... No doubt at all why its a classic....... Wonderful sattire....... All the elements of the plot have a subtle meaning....... Its a short novel but its packed with ideology and meanings....... Niceee......

9.5/10......

Currently reading "1984" by the same author....... Another classic....... Halfway through it.......

Contemplating on getting my hands on "Ulysses" by James Joyce....... I know its going to be a very tough read but I also know that if I can plough through it, it will be rewarding...... Mixed reviews on this one from other readers....... Lets see how it goes......

My current obsession is with Classic and Alternative History (What Ifs)....... Gonna start some books on these genres....... Think it will be very fun with alternative history........

3 more weeks to the end of the life of a undergraduate...... Mixed feelings about it......
On one hand, I cannot wait to start my career and chase my dreams. On the other, I also know its going to be a very different ball game to life as it is....... Going to re-adapt to the new rules and playing field...... Its going to be challenging.......

Lets all try our best and be a better person than the one we are today........ Cheerios......

Labels:


posted at 19.3.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth