blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I think I have just watched a show which is going to be on my list of favourite movie forever........
"The Butterfly Effect"....... The twists throughout the entire show are crazy....... Every twist left me speechless....... And there are quite a number throughout the entire show......... I can never praise this show enough........ Its seriously freaking good....... If you don't mind my language....... Its fucking awesome!!!

9.9/10.......

*Calms Down*

Ok...... Completed "The Wolf Of The Plain" as well as "Tides Of War" by Stephen Pressfield.......
I liked "Wolf Of The Plain"........ By understanding the life during Temujin's youth, it probably will help to understand him as a conqueror which he will be in future....... Can't wait for the second installation.......

8.5/10......

"Tides Of War" isnt really my type........ Its more politics than strategy......... The tough language used impedes reading as well........

7/10.......

Currently reading the Emperor series; "The Gates Of Rome" by Conn Iggulden....... A 4 books series charting the life of Julius Caesar........ Im hooked already....... Will probably finished this series very fast.......

Cheerios folks.......

Labels:


posted at 5.2.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth