blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Friday, January 25, 2008

I scored darn blardy well in HKU...... LOL.....
C, C, C-, B+, B-
GPA of 2.18...... But Im glad that I managed to pass all of it...... Yay......

Our group did well for the first presentation in Comms in China....... We got praised openly by the Prof and gotten an A+ along with it....... Groupmates make all the difference........

Finished "A Thousand Splendid Suns"........ Once again, Khaled Hosseini came out with a good work........ Enjoyed it......

8.5/10......

Finished "Wolf Of The Plains" by Conn Iggulden....... Its about Genghis Khan........ I finally managed to find a historical fiction on him........ He is someone that I heard of but do not know much about........ Loved it...... Once I start, I couldnt stop........ Temujin....... Wootttt...... Going to wait patiently for the second installation; "Lord Of The Bows"........ And also going to start on his 4 books about Caesar......

9/10.......

Currently reading "Tides Of War" by Stephen Pressfield....... Its a little difficult....... The language used is much tougher........ Although, this is the third book that I am reading from his work...... But the language in this is especially tough....... Hard reading........

Oh well....... But the plot is still good...... As expected from his work....... :)

Cheerios peepz...... :)

Labels:


posted at 25.1.08 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth