blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Monday, December 17, 2007

Singapore........ Touched down this afternoon.......
Was suppose to be sleeping now but was woken up by a mini bus driver at 1.44am on my Hong Kong mobile....... Urrrgggghhhh.......

On the eve of my departure, Reuben and I were involved in a traffic accident...... Hence the driver wanted us to be witnesses........ I think its a miracle that I only get to see one in my stay in Hong Kong considering how reckless the mini bus drivers are....... Oh well.......

First meal in Singapore is none other than the Hainanese Chicken Rice...... Woootttt....... Shiok.......

Gonna meet Ria tomorrow and hopefully together with Ling and Jay....... Mini reunion...... Woott wootttt......

My departure was kinda emo........ Houson, Jack walked me down to take the cab and Reuben sent me to the ferry terminal to Macau...... Think most of us were in the verge of tears....... Bros for life hur hur.........

Really thankful to my roomie man....... This exchange could have sucks to the core if not for Reuben....... I could have written a darn long post just for him but I guess I wont do it here....... It will have sounded weird...... Hahahahaha......

Cheerios peepz...... Please ask me out for lunch and dinner yeah....... Catching up time :)

Labels:


posted at 17.12.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth