blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Back from Beijing and Shanghai....... Its awesome........
Beijing is alot more interesting in my opinion....... A fusion of ancient and modern architecture makes it really nice and interesting.........

Met Adrian, Joseph, Asmond, Ai Hui and Kevin today....... Brought them to Watami...... As usual, everyone loves it....... I haven find any Singaporean not loving Watami...... I seriously think Watami will be a hit if it goes to Singapore...... Shitloads of money........

My final week of exchange....... Just gonna meet up with friends before flying back......
Met quite a number of peepz here and I believe we will continue to keep in contact even after this exchange........

I went through the photos for the past 3 and a half years....... My Uni life....... I think its prolly the most interesting phase of my life so far........ Darn emo man....... Thats gonna be a long entry........ Gonna save it till the next semester I suppose.......

Alright....... 16th December........ Singapore...... Im home.......

Labels:


posted at 11.12.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth