blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, December 02, 2007

16th December 2007....... The day that Im going to leave Hong Kong....... I think I will miss it in some ways or another....... Everybody seem to be surprise at my early departure...... Oh well, departure is inevitable anyway.......

Cheryl and Carol bought a goldfish for me....... Hahahaha...... Its kinda cute....... I named it "slacker" because of the fact that the fish keep slacking in a corner....... I really hope it survives since its a gift........

Sneaky Reuben bought me a book for Christmas...... Totally did not anticipate it as its still so early....... Hahaha...... Gotta rack my brain for a gift for him....... Its gotta be tough......

Shanghai and Beijing in Wednesday....... Woootttt...... Cant wait...... Beijing may be snowing now....... Shanghai is about the same as Hong Kong...... 13 - 18 degrees....... Last burst of fire before flying back to Singapore........

Vessels floating
No goals, no aims
Drift like a vagabond
Think it may be good to drift........

Labels:


posted at 2.12.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth