blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, October 04, 2007

Skipped the morning and afternoon classes...... Hohoho......
Thats the life of an exchange student...... Just skip when you feel like it...... The lecture aint compulsory in the sense that there are no attendance taking.......

Only my Cantonese lecturer takes attendance........
Yeahhh...... I am taking Cantonese classes...... Hahahah...... How cool is that hur hur......

Ok...... Going to settle certain administrative stuff.......
Scholarship and internet banking.......

Sigh~~~ My last shot at a scholarship........

Cheerios~~~

Labels:


posted at 4.10.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth