blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, October 21, 2007

Just got back from Boracay Island and Manila......
Its awesome!!!

Uploaded the pics on Facebook hence not going to blog more about it......

Really got to thank Krista for harbouring Reuben and myself for the past 6 days....... I wasnt expecting a mansion to begin with...... Hahahaha...... We got the whole WING to ourselves...... Thats how big her house is.......

Krista should really be a tour guide or something...... I can never learn so much about the Phillipines without her knowledge of history, culture and people of her country.......

I guess its one of the best trip ever.......

Its like knowing about Bedok 85 and Chomp Chomp if you know any Singaporeans instead of going to Newton and Orchard for good local fare.......

So all in all...... Kudos to Krista and also Ria for everything.......
Love the pinoys.......

Labels:


posted at 21.10.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth