blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I have made a darn freaking big decision......
Bigger than any I have ever made before.......

I have officially rejected my employment with Merrill Lynch......
They are pretty cool about it and Im glad......

Will have to start talking to Shell now.......
Everything will start rolling once I get back to SMU......

A piece of good news to share......
My tenacity at trying for a scholarship finally pays......
Ive been award the Ng Kah Wai scholarship for my final year of study.......

A whooping 5k......
Sweet...... Thank God for that......
Im a blessed child.....

Labels:


posted at 23.10.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth