blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, September 16, 2007

Shell Gourami is over!!!
7 hectic and very fun days in a nice environment.......
Shell totally pampered all of the candidates....... All the meals are very nice buffet in Shangri La....... Some of the dinner is taken off-site at some really nice mansion........

The case is also very very interesting....... Much more interesting and realistic than the ones that I took part in before....... Its been a really good time and I enjoyed it alot.......

The other candidates are really nice....... Met alot of people and also made alot of new friends....... Some of them are even coming over to Hong Kong for vacations...... So I get to meet up again....... Some of the Chinese candidates came from Beijing and Fudan university hence I will meet them when I travel to Beijing.......

Love it in Gourami.......

Just got back from Guang Zhou...... 2 days and 2 nights....... Its quite fun....... Went to some leather wholesale market....... Gals will go crazy over there........

Short trips will be to Shen Zhen, Macau, Guang Zhou and some islands in Hong Kong......
Long trips will be to Shang Hai, Beijing, Manila and Boracay Island.......
Woottt........

Will update with some photos whenever I get my hands on them.......
Cheerios........

Labels:


posted at 16.9.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth