blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Settling pretty well in Hong Kong..... Other than my courses and my internet connection..... Everything is pretty ok.......

I thought its kinda boring already...... Other than shopping..... Theres nothing much to do...... The clubbing and partying are good..... But I am not that much of a party animal.....

The gals we are with are quite "homely" people..... They don't like to hang out late....... Late by their definition is about 9pm...... Yeahhh..... So you can just imagine......

The locals are ok...... Friendly but you have to be really pro-active to get them to open up....... The hall life in Hong Kong is really damn interesting..... But certain aspects of it aint really up to mark....... They freshmen are treated alittle like recruits..... They draw lines between seniors and freshmen....... Though Im a year 4 but Im kinda like freshmen to them...... Oh well......

Met some people here as well......... Kimberly and Faith....... Both from the US tagged along with us on the first few days....... Pretty nice and decent people.......

Gonna post up pictures once I get my hands on them.......
Alright..... Time for bed......
Cheerios......

Labels:


posted at 4.9.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth