blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Arrived in Penang.......
Good flight...... Stress level building up.......

Other than the business case itself...... Shell paired the candidates up with some senior people in Shell....... I didnt know this until the concierge told me that my room mate is from US...... He jokingly asked me not to mind about his age....... When I inquired further, I realise he is 56.......

Meaning to say that he is probably some senior Shell guy from US........ Darn freaking stress......
I kept the room in such neat fashion that will put a experienced chambermaid to shame......

Anyway, everyone is only coming in tomorrow but I guess there are no flights from HK tomorrow hence I get to enjoy that posh room one day more than the rest.......

The place is like some 6 star beach resort...... Bahhhh..... Its Shangri La...... However, I guess I will not be able to enjoy it too much....... Oh well, lets see how it goes.......

Cheerios...... :)

Labels: ,


posted at 5.9.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth