blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Leaving in another 8 hours time....... To Hong Kong it is.......
5 years ago, I went to Bangkok for 5 months........ I hope the Hong Kong trip will be a repeat of that wonderful experience....... :)

Im so touched by the gesture of my Merrill collegue....... Anandh...... Such a wonderful friend....... Sob Sob.......

Completed "Alexandar: Child Of A Dream"........ Brilliant....... Now, I understand more about Alexandar childhood...... I have bought the other two books from the trilogy...... Looking forward to his conquest in Persia..... Woottt......

9/10.......

Love you my baby girl...... I will be back faster than you think...... Wipe your tears and keep your head up........ See you soon....... :)

Labels:


posted at 29.8.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (1) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth