blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, August 26, 2007

Been meeting up friends and spending my remaining time here in Singapore with my family and love ones...... The pre-departure preparation isnt really done yet..... I buffer one full day to do it, it should be sufficient I guess.......

Met up with Candice and Serene...... Had much fun and yummy food in 85....... The stingray that day is really awesome........ Went back again with LN and Edmund but its so different again...... So the quality aint consistent......... Candice is one of the few internship peepz that I click best with....... Prolly among the girls, its just Candice and Fen...... So its always fun to talk to them........

After the 85 meeting, I ended up owing them a Haiku each....... Hahaha.....

Played "Citadel" with Nat, Jac Jac, LN, Yvonne and Edmund yesterday....... A very fun game which needed alot of strategizing....... My type of game........ I came close but didnt emerge victorious with Edmund snatching both victories...... That basket is always so scheming....... Hahaha......

Im almost done the first part of the trilogy of "Alexander: Child Of A Dream" by Valerio Massimo Manfredi........ An Italian historian....... This trilogy is introduced by Tim and I have to admit I am having alot of fun reading it........ I think I have found another new genre that I enjoy reading immensely....... Historical Fiction........ Its brilliant.......Gotta buy the remaining two books in the trilogy........

After I "conquer" the ancient Greece..... I will move to Rome with Julius Caesar...... I realise I dont know much about him........ And I will be much interested to know about Genghis Khan...... But I wonder is there any historical fiction novel about him.......

Alright..... Thats about all......
Cheerios

Labels:


posted at 26.8.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth