blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, August 19, 2007

Back from Taiwan...... Not bad a trip....... But its really different from most of my trips because this trip lacks the insider knowledge of a local...... Its still alright I guess....... The food is good and I get to see what is Taiwan like.......

Got invited to Shell Gourami Challenge...... Its held in Shangri La Hotel, Penang over 4 days........ Might not be able to make it though...... Because I am already in Hong Kong then...... Unless Shell is willing to fly me over from Hong Kong.......

Hahaha...... Feel quite like a slut...... Although I already have the Merrill offer in the pocket....... Im still keeping my options open...... Lets see how it goes......

Completed "Next" by Michael Crichton....... Not bad a read...... Lack a main plot in this work though....... Thats my only complain......

8/10.......

10 more days to Hong Kong.........

Labels:


posted at 19.8.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth