blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Friday, July 20, 2007

Woootttt..... Done with the global presentation....... Think I did well...... The senior management in US are quite happy with what Im doing....... Cammy and Johnny, my two VPs congratulate me for the work....... My hardwork put in had been justified.......

Dare say that the training at SMU had prepare us well for the corporate world......

Johnny also break the good news that Merrill is offering me a job...... The offer details will be release in the next few weeks.......

This offer has a deeper significance than merely a job....... Its sorta telling myself that the three hard years in school is not for naught....... Its like a closure and a payoff for the effort...... Though I still have 3 more semester to go...... I know I will work hard to keep my level of performance or raise it to another notch.......

It also means something for my family........ I hope my mum and dad will be proud....... To finally see all their children through....... I hope for the day when I can allow my parents to live well for their golden years........

Labels:


posted at 20.7.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth