blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Shopping mood.....

Yeahh.... Im only a fervent shopper for books...... Bought "The Innocent Man" by John Grisham and "Gates Of Fire" by Stephen Pressfield......

Finished "Dance Dance Dance" by Haruki Murakami...... Its not bad...... Though I still think "Norwegian Woods" is the better book....... And I am also not too sure whether did Yumiyoshi die in the end....... The prose seems to indicate it but then again I might be wrong....... Oh well..... Prolly gotta google for the answer.......

8/10.......

Started on the latest book by John Grisham....... His first non-fiction...... Darn blardy good...... Im hook already....... This can only means bad news to my wallet in which I will probably need to buy new books again to keep me occupied.......

Signed my contract with Merrill..... So technically, Im employed already....... Hehe......

Nat is back from China...... But she is away to Phuket again with Candice....... Hahaha...... Globe trekker...... Anyway, welcome home!!!

Alright, thats all for the updates....... Till we meet again......

Labels:


posted at 31.7.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth