blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Living the life as I term it...... Sleeping at 5 am and not suffering any consequences when I wake up at 3pm...... My courses over at HKU is still pretty much stuck..... Im pretty much screwed as of now......

Watched Harry Potter with Sue...... Hahaha...... Not bad a movie....... Though Sue said that its boring...... Probabaly the disparity between book and movie...... Always the case....... Book is always alot better than movie........ Chatted over anything that crossed our minds....... Haven hang out in Tampines Mall in eons...... Good evening spent...... Enjoy your trip in HK......

Labels:


posted at 24.7.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth