blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, June 10, 2007

My Assistant Vice President a.k.a Boss a.k.a Project Supervisor ripped my report apart...... Sigh~~ My first demerit point.......
Think I need to put more effort onto the internship......

Week 5/10......
I can smell freedom......

This Friday will be a really great day....... The director, Nikhil is treating us to lunch at Modesto...... And we will get to leave earlier for a drinking session at Harris...... Woottt..... Only the new hires and interns are invited...... LOL...... Free beers.....

FYP is progressing at a slow pace...... Its bad......

Labels:


posted at 10.6.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth