blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, June 07, 2007

Finished "The Elephant Vanishes" and "Norwegian Woods" by Haruki Murakami....... Very nice...... "The Elephant Vanishes" is not that fantastic...... Maybe short stories is just not my type...... "Norwegian Wood" is really good...... Haven had such a good read in a while...... I devoured the book in three days even though Im a living wreck nowadays doing both internship and FYP concurrently......

The Elephant Vanishes: 7/10......

Norwegian Wood: 9/10......

Currently On: Dance, Dance, Dance by Haruki Murakami......

The only people that sees me regularly these days are my fellow interns, FYP mates and sunday soccer buds....... My routine is incredibly crazy.......

Wake up at 7am every morning......
Work starts from 9am.....
Work till about 6-ish or 7-ish.....
Back to school......
Slog some more till 10-ish or 11-ish......
Sleep at 12 odd or 1 odd......

Put that into a loop..... Viola!!! You get my life....... The only variation comes during Friday evening and Sunday when I spare myself the torture.......

July 20th...... When Im officially resting...... My plans is to borrow loads of cantonese drama and hopefully pick up some Cantonese from it........ To better prepare myself for HK......
I seriously cant wait to slack...... Read all my favourite books, watch all the overdue flicks and just rot like a worm.......

Looking forward to Taiwan....... Come soon......

Labels:


posted at 7.6.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth