blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Woott...... Its darn blardy challenging...... My team consists of 12 peepz...... 4 based in New York, 4 based in London, 1 in Hong Kong, 1 in India and 2 in Singapore....... LOL......
Meetings are held through Tele conferencing at 10.30pm........
Shaggg...... A result of globalization hur hur...... Reminds me of Joseph Stiglitz and Bhagwati......

Doing a small component on a mega huge project....... More specifically handling the equities from Pacific region...... Dealing on the data quality...... Im having a difficult time....... But its really alot of learning........ Thrown into a live project...... Really hope I could deliver........

My supervisor in HK suggests that I do a presentation to the global team at the end of the internship...... Bahhh...... Ive done lotsa presentations....... But not remotely through tele conferencing...... LOL...... Presenting to some Tow Kay in New York....... Bahhh...... The stakes are high......

I get sleepy real early this days...... I always hop onto bed at around 11pm....... Any later than that, I will feel quite grouchy in the morning........ Oh well...... Im sleepy already....... Cheerios........ *Yawnz*

Labels:


posted at 22.5.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth