blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, May 27, 2007

"Time Traveler's Wife" is good...... Very good read....... Its kinda sad at the end...... But beautiful...... :)

8.5/10......

Bought "The Elephant Vanishes" by Haruki Murakami...... I think its a composition of several short stories...... Felt quite cheated because the first chapter is exactly the same as another in his other book...... Sighh..... My money vanishes......

Tried to get the book which Saz intro-ed....... Couldnt get it anywhere...... I think I will need to try the bigger book stores like Borders or Kino...... I think I will try PageOne too..... Since Im always there everyday now.......

Week 3/10...... Here we go again.......

Labels:


posted at 27.5.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth