blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, May 13, 2007

Just watched "Flags Of Our Fathers"...... Its darn brilliant....... Very very nice....... Not the typical war flick...... Theres more meaning to it than just war violence....... Charging me up for the "Letters From Iwo Jima"...... The Japanese side of things...... Maybe they will show what happened to Iggy...... *Slurp*

8.5/10......

Finished "Fast Food Nation"....... Very different from "Super Size Me"....... Its more holistic in terms of coverage....... Enlightening read......

8/10........

Spend a really meaningful day on Friday...... Sent Nat off to Beijing in the morning together with Aunty(Nat's Mum)....... Rotted at home in the afternoon before visiting my dad in hospital in the late evening...... Bro drove us to Giant together with Mum and Da Sao...... LOL..... After mum stopped working, I got to talk to her more...... I taught her the correct way to play Sudoku earlier..... LOL...... Its nice actually and I know that behind the strong facade of hers, all she wanted is to just talk to her kids.......

I LOVE YOU, Mummy, Always..... Happy Mother's Day......

Labels:


posted at 13.5.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth