blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, May 20, 2007

Honeymoon is over...... Gonna hit the grind starting from tomorrow.......
Urrgghh..... Hope I can do what they throw at me......
The week had been fun..... The trainings and workshops had been quite helpful.....
Some interns are quite fun to be with but some are kinda ahem...... Oh well..... Its not as if we are going to be best buds anyway.......

Had a very good weekend..... Achieving quite a good work-life balance......
I just cannot wait to end my FYP....... So that I can officially relax...... Urghh.....

Im a FYP Hater..... Its a pain in the arse...... Bahhhh.....

Labels:


posted at 20.5.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (1) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth