blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Monday, May 14, 2007

A darn cool first day at work.....
Free breakfast...... And together with 20++ managements.....
Free lunch at Spizza...... Again with managements.......

Alot of speeches from different directors...... That will be the schedule of the first 2 days.....
Wed and Thurs will be at Carlton Hotel learning about Presentation Skills and Business Communications......
LOL...... Sounds like Comm 101 all over again......

Friday will be an outdoor event....... They still dont wanna tell us and wanna keep it a surprise.....
Thats gonna be my first week at work....... OMG....... I must say Im impress.......
Even though I know that this is just honeymoon and all...... But the gesture and efforts put in says alot about the corporate culture........

My supervisor is based in Hong Kong and so I prolly wont see her in Singapore..... Spoke to her on the phone for 15 mins this afternoon...... She seem kinda cool and nice....... I mention that I will be on exchange in Hong Kong and she invited for a visit in the corporate office in Hong Kong...... Cool beans......

I think I cant talk about my jobscope...... But its kinda cool...... Hope it doesnt get too tough and technical.......

Off to bed, folks...... Its a 7am morning everyday.......

Labels:


posted at 14.5.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth