blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Monday, May 28, 2007

After reading my new book...... I kinda get a little deeper onto the thoughts of the author: Murakami...... I think this is the third or the fourth book that I read from his work...... His work is not easy to understand and sometimes the plot defies logic defined in the simplest form....... But I do believe that within the pages of words lies an abyss that hold deeper meaning if you can dwell deep into it........

I am attempting to write like him and see what I can gather from it...... So as to better appreciate his work more than I already did...... Its just gibberish for the next few paragraph, anything that comes to my mind.


"Heaven and Earth", the heavenly taste of the most earthly jasmine twirls around in my mouth. Almost like the TV ads they show on the morbid little box that is devoid of life other than the futile attempt at making what you would define as music.

I do not particularly hate TV but just that it defiles my sanity if I spent too much time on it. Casting away all priorities except staring at the pretty faces within the 24 inches. I have always wonder why its 24 instead of 42. Will anything even change one bit if I inverse those numbers? I highly doubt so.

I am 47 this coming April. Living alone in a place I call the "chicken coop" in a uptown estate while others will usually term it as a studio apartment with a tinge of envy. Why the envy is always beyond my comprehension. Other than the chic factor associated with it, you can barely put anything in the place.

Having sex in the apartment is even tougher than it seems. Sex substitutes love in my life. In my profession, love is a taboo. Even the mention of it disgusts my fellow collegues. I entertains for a living, well, entertain in the loosest form of the word. I am a toy boy, love machine, dreams maker or whatever you prefer to call me. It is an exciting career option when you have the largest toy in town with no other skills to boot. Well, if you will consider thrusting and moaning as a form of skill, then by all means classify me as a skilled labour.

No matter, how you were to categorize me into the tax system of my beloved country, I will not file for 401(k). I earn a meager pay and I cannot afford to pay a higher tax even if I feel like it. Other than sex, I love tending to my garden placed illegally and conveniently in my neighbours yard. If you think about it, sex and gardening is pretty much the same. They all need tender loving and care to be great.

Missing any of those element, it will degenerate into something ugly, dark and sinister. How ugly, dark and sinister is beyond words found in the dictionary. A vortex that suck up life. A quicksand that absorbs life. A blackhole with nothing in it.

The clock ticks ever so loudly in the hall. Like an ax hacking into a piece of dense wood in a mechanical fashion. Staring at the longer hand reminds me that the time is almost up. I picked up my robe and head straight into the shower. Washing the battle scars through the years of battling life itself. While others heads into the battle donning the protective armour glittering like a mermaid's scale, I took off mine.

When I step out of my shower, a wad of bills found on the topside of the bed. My battle's a victory but another step nearer to losing the war.


Hahaha..... If you have survived till now and understand what Im writing..... Congrats..... You can prolly watch X-Files and conclude that Bart Simpson is gay...... Oh well...... I think I sorta understand Murakami now....... Its quite fun just writing the strangest stuff...... The fun belongs to the author and the agony belongs to the reader......

:P

Labels:


posted at 28.5.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth