blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Friday, May 04, 2007

11 Episodes of "One Litre Of Tears"....... A very touching and motivating movie.......
The last few episodes were simply moving....... My threshold kinda break in episode 8 and 11 when I start sniffing in my mucus and my eyes getting bleary...... LOL.....

But its a seriously darn blardy good drama...... Teaches us some of the basic life principles that we sometimes take for granted....... Gotta really praise the cast for bringing the characters to life...... Especially the female lead.......

The fighting spirit of Aya is simply amazing....... We've got so much to learn from her....... Rest In Peace, Aya......

"One Litre Of Tears", 9.8/10.......

Labels:


posted at 4.5.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth