blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, April 05, 2007

Well well well...... Its the time of the semester again......
Just completed my Ethics exam...... Should be alright........

~Cue drum roll ~
My forecast for this semester:

Marketing: A/A+
IE A: A-/A
Ethics: A-
Strategy: A-/A
MA: A-

Needed this semester to be real gay...... Anyway its forecasted, one grades deviation......

I got my exchange program...... Wheeee....... To Hong Kong it is...... HKU........
Together with Reuben, Edmund and Gary....... Should be fun.......
Without the stress and all...... Wooootttt.......

Internship is still ongoing....... LOL....... After more than 10 applications and months of writing cover letter and resume...... Im still hanging......

Only consolation is Shell is inviting for an interview....... At least one application pays off.......
Hopefully, I will get it........

Alright..... 3 more papers to go.......
Jiayouz........ :)

Labels:


posted at 5.4.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth